Fig Bran Muffins
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried figs
- 2 packets Classic French Vanilla Nutritional Energy Drink
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease or paper-line 6 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cereal and milk in small bowl; soak for 2 minutes. Stir in egg and vegetable oil. Combine flour, figs, French Vanilla Nutritional Energy Drink, sugar, and baking powder in large bowl.
- Stir cereal mixture into flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0