Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 large green and/or red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounce) chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup of cooked rice, no salt added
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 5 lime wedges
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat 1 minute. Add chicken, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add broth, corn and rice. Heat to boil, reduce heat to low. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in cilantro, serve with lime wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0