Festive Fruits Mix Pie
- 1 c. sugar
- 21-oz. cherry pie filling
- 3-oz. pkg orange gelatin
- 1 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- 1/4c. all-purpose flour
- 14oz. pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 or 4 medium-firm bananas, sliced
- 2-9″ pastry pie shells, baked
- whipped topping
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and flour. Stir in pie filling and pineapple. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in gelatin. Cool. Stir in bananas and 1c. pecans.
- Pour into pie shells. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping, sliced bananas and pecans
Share & Print
0 0 100 0