Farmer’s Inn Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups V-8 or spicy V-8
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 lb. peeled potatoes (3 or 4) cubed.
- 3 carrots, 1/2″ pieces
- 2 stalks celery, 1/2″ pieces
- 1 can beans, pinto, navy, garbanzo, (OPT)
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion until brown, drain fat.
- Stir in juice, broth, potato, carrots, celery, beans.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0