Famous Pumpkin Pie
- 2 unbaked 9″ deep dish pie shells
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups (29-oz) LIBBY’s solid pack pumpkin
- 3 cups(2-12 oz)CARNATION evaporated milk
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs, lightly, in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 45-55 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or chill. DO NOT FREEZE.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0