Endive Salad With Oranges & Red Onion
– 2 medium oranges, peeled and pith (white layer) removed
– 2 heads endive (about 8 oz.), cut lengthwise into very thin strips
– 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
– 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
– 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Over medium bowl, with sharp knife, cut between membranes of oranges to remove segments, reserving juice.
2. Just before serving, toss orange segments and their juice with remaining ingredients.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Fat Free! Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 90, Calories From Fat 25, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Saturated Fat 125mg, Total Carbohydrates 16g, Sugars 11g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 1g