- 10 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups ham, ground or shredded
- 1 can cream of asparagus soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cheese (Cheddar, Swiss or American), shredded
- In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart non-stick cooking sprayed casserole dish, make layers beginning with the eggs, then ham, then cheese.
- Spread 1/2 can asparagus soup over the cheese. Repeat the layering and spread the remaining 1/2 can of soup over that layer.
- Repeat the layer again and end with cheese (no soup) on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0