- 4 tbsps. butter
- 1 tsp ginger/garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tbsps. almond powder
- 4 tbsps. tomato puree
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shelled & halved
- 4 tbsps. double cream
- chopped fresh coriander to serve
- Melt the butter and fry the ginger garlic paste for a couple of minutes. Add the bay leaf.
- Tip in the almond powder and fry briefly. Add the tomato puree, spices and salt. Stir to blend, adding 150 ml boiling water.
- When the sauce bubbles, reduce the heat and place the eggs in the pan. Heat through.
- Serve swirled with cream and a sprinkling of coriander.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0