Eggs In A Snowbank
- 8 slices buttered Texas toast-sized sliced bread
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 thin slices cooked ham
- 8 large eggs separated, yolks intact
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teas. dry mustard
- Grill or broil buttered bread until nicely toasted
- Top each piece of bread with a slice of cheese, then ham.
- In mixing bowl, beat egg whites with a dash of salt and dry mustard until stiff. Heap whites on each slice of prepared toast.
- Make a well in center of each white. Carefully place an egg yolk in each well. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 400º oven for 10 minutes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0