- 1 lb. bulk sausage, crumbled
- 1/4 lb. mushrooms, chopped
- 1 med. onion, diced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 6 eggs
- 3 T. sour cream
- 6 T. chunky salsa
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Grease 9×13 in. baking dish.
- Combine sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet. Sauté over medium-high heat until sausage is completely cooked.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain well.
- Combine eggs and sour cream in blender and whip 1 minute. Turn into baking dish and bake until eggs are softly set, 4-7 minutes.
- Spoon salsa evenly over top. Add sausage mixture and top with combined cheeses.
- To serve immediately, broil until cheeses are melted.
- To serve next day, refrigerate until serving time, bake at 325º until cheeses are melted, about 30 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0