- 2 cups crushed vanilla cookies
- 1/2 LB. melted margarine
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 Tbsp. gelatin
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh nutmeg
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups milk
- 3 Tbsp. sherry wine
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine cookies and melted margarine; press into 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 375º for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Combine pudding mix, gelatin, salt and nutmeg in saucepan. Mix egg yolks and milk together, add to pudding mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Remove from heat; add sherry wine.
- Beat egg whites until foamy (not dry). Add to hot pudding mixture folding carefully
- Chill until slightly thickened, fold in whipped cream. Pour into cold pie pan.
- Chill until firm. Garnish with additional whipped cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0