Easy White Pizza
- 1 cup very warm water
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces shredded or thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 4-6 ounces crumbled or shredded goat or farmer’s cheese
- 4-6 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese, optional
- Optional: artichoke hearts, shrimp, sweet red pepper, and onion, black olives, bacon and hot peppers
- To make Dough, combine warm water, yeast, honey, vegetable oil and salt. Let sit 5 minutes (it will bubble). Add flour and mix well. Shape dough on greased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- For Topping, brush crust with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic.
- Layer with cheeses and optional fresh toppings. Sprinkle with more olive oil and Parmesan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375º
Share & Print
0 0 100 0