Easy Strawberry Cobbler
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 packages 10 ounces each frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter cubed
- 1 package 7-oz strawberry muffin mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a bowl, combine sugar cornstarch and strawberries. Transfer to a greased 11-in x 7-in. x 2 in. Baking dish. Dot with butter
- In another bowl combine muffin mix and milk just until blended. Drop by tablespoons onto strawberry mixture.
- Bake at 425º for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0