Easy Potato Soup
- boiled potatoes (as many as you want or mashed potatoes)
- 3/4 stick of butter (I use more if I want a bigger batch)
- flour to make a paste
- 2 or 3 tbsp. depending how thick you want soup
- 1 can evaporated milk or regular milk
- 1 c of water or more
- 1 can of Campbell’s potato soup
- Melt butter, add enough flour to make a paste and add canned milk & water.
- Add soup.
- You make this as thick or thin as you want by adding more milk or water. Then add chopped or mashed potatoes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0