Easy Peach Fried Pies
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 c. water
- 3 peaches, peeled & diced
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 (10 oz) tube flaky refrigerator biscuits
- Vegetable oil
- Combine sugar, cornstarch & water in small saucepan; mix well.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peaches & almond extract. Set aside.
- Roll each biscuit out on a lightly floured surface to 1/8″ thickness.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup peach mixture on half of each dough circle.
- To seal pies, moisten edges of circles and fold in half, making sure edges are even.
- Using a fork dipped in flour, firmly press dough edges together.
- Cook pies in 1″ deep hot oil (360º) until golden, turning once.
- Drain and serve warm.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0