Easy Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp
- 1 package (9 ounces) Refrigerated Linguine, prepared according to package directions, drained, and kept warm
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 1 container (7 ounces) Refrigerated Reduced-Fat Pesto with Basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- COMBINE pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0