Easy Pasta Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups dried penne pasta, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) Refrigerated Garden Vegetable Sauce
- 1/3 cup (1 1/4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COOK beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until brown; drain. Stir in pasta, sauce, and half of Parmesan cheese. Spoon into ungreased 12×71/2-inch (2-quart rectangular) baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0