Easy Margarita Pie
- 1 pkg. Frozen strawberries in syrup thawed (10 ounces)
- 1 pkg. Cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1/2 c Thawed Margarita mix concentrate
- 4 oz Cool whip – thawed
- 1 pkg. Ready-to-use graham cracker pie crust
- Place strawberries, cream cheese and margarita mix concentrate in blender or food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed until well blended.
- Pour mixture into medium bowl; fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie crust. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. Freeze any remaining pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0