Easy Lemon Chiffon Pie
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Butter Flavored pie crust
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Few drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 Tblsps. sugar
- In small custard cup, sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice. Place cup in pan of boiling water & stir until gelatin dissolves.
- In large bowl, combine gelatin mixture, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon rind & food coloring; blending well. Chill until slightly set, about 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beating until egg whites are stiff & glossy.
- Fold into lemon mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Garnish top with whipped cream & additional lemon peel
Share & Print
0 0 100 0