Easy and Good Banana Cream Pie
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced into 1/2 inches pieces
- 1 8 oz carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In mixing bowl, beat milk, sour cream and pudding mix until smooth.
- Place a third of the banana slices into pastry shell. Top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Arrange the remaining bananas on top. Cover with whipped topping..
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0