Easy Crust Apple Pie
- 6 cups sliced apples, peeled
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit mix — divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Combine apples and spices in a large bowl; place in a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine sugar, 1/2 cup biscuit mix, milk, eggs, and 2 tablespoons butter; beat until smooth, and pour mixture over apples.
- Combine remaining 1 cup biscuit mix, pecans, brown sugar, and 3 tablespoons butter; sprinkle over apples. Bake at 325ºF. for 50 to 55 minutes or until apples are tender.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0