Easy Cream Peach Pie
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (9-inch) pastry pie crust (baked and cooled)
- 1 (16 oz.) can peach slices (drained)
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of pie crust; chill at least 4 hours.
- Top with peaches just before serving. Combine preserves and lemon juice, mixing until well blended. Spoon over peaches.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0