Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 5-1/2 oz Hershey chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 9-inch chocolate crumb crust
- 1-1/4 c chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- To make the crust, melt butter and stir in crumbs and sugar. Press the mixture against the sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake in 450 oven for five minutes. Chill.
- To make pie, whip cream in a small mixing bowl. Add syrup just before cream stiffens. Mix in sugar. Pour into crust and sprinkle with chocolate wafer crumbs.
- Freeze pie. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Add extra whipped cream on top and fresh fruit or chocolate curls as garnish.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0