Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 4 refrigerated biscuits, uncooked
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion in butter 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper, poultry seasoning. Gradually add broth. Stir constantly while mixture thickens.
- Add chicken and vegetables. Heat until boiling. Pour into 1 /2 quart casserole dish
- Slice biscuits into quarters. Place on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until biscuits are golden browned and done.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0