Easy Chicken And Pasta In Pink Sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce
- 1 red pepper
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- hot pepper seeds (optional)
- Brown chicken in skillet. While chicken is cooking, cut red pepper into quarters & slice into bite sized pieces.
- Remove chicken while still somewhat pink & cut into bite-sized pieces. Add red pepper, mushrooms, garlic cloves & chicken pieces. Sauté vegetables to firmness desired (I usually sauté them until they start to turn color).
- Add jar of spaghetti & jar of alfredo (each should be about ½ of total sauce amt).
- Add hot pepper seeds to taste.
- Boil pasta.
- Serve sauce over pasta.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0