Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 Half chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 1/8 Tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 Slice(s) mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 4 Slice(s) deli ham, thin
- 1/2 Cup(s) bread crumbs, seasoned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 7×11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast.
- Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from oven, and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast.
- Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0