Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 container (15 ounces) Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
- ADD sauce and water to skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in cooked rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0