Easy Black Bean Soup
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (2-ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 5 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place beans with their liquid in a medium sized saucepan; partially mash beans with a potato masher.
- Place over high heat; stir in salsa, chili powder and broth. Bring to a boil.
- Ladle soup into bowls; top with cheese, sour cream, onions and cilantro.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0