Easy Black Bean Chili, Island Style
- 1 large can of Goya Black Beans
- 1 sweet potato or yam, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes, and then boiled in salted water for 10 minutes
- 1 can of vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits in natural juice, plus 1/2 cup of the juice
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon Jamaican curry powder
- In a large sauce pan, mash 1/2 of the black beans.
- Add remaining black beans and the other ingrdients and stir over medium heat for 20 minutes or until thick.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0