Easy Banana Pie
- 1 8-ounce of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 cups sliced bananas
- 1 graham cracker crust, bought or (recipe below)
- Garnish – whipped cream
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream. Add sugar and mix well. Stir in banana.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Combine 1 cup of fine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and 3 tablespoons melted butter in bowl.
- Press firmly into an unbuttered 9-inch pie plate by pressing down with another pie plate.
- Chill until firm, about 45 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0