Easter Hunt Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3/4 C. cold water
- 1 (4 oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1-1/2 C. Cool Whip, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
- In a mixer bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk till smooth. Add water and pudding mix. Beat on low speed till smooth. Gently stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon 1/2 of filling into piecrust and top with chocolate eggs.
- Top with remaining filling.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0