Dirt Pie (Heart Healthy)
- 1 1/4 pound reduced-fat Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup fat-free margarine
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small packages sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 12 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
- Crush cookies; set aside. Cream margarine, cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- In a large bowl, blend pudding with milk.
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding. Stir Cool Whip in the cream cheese and pudding mixture.
- To assemble as dirt mixture, use clay flower pot or trifle dish. Start with crushed cookies and alternate layers with pudding mixture. Top layer should be Oreo cookie crumbs.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0