Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
- 1 10 oz. Pillsbury All Ready Pizza Crust or the pizza dough sold at the bakery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 4 oz. deli turkey breast, cut into 1″ strips
- 6 slices cooked bacon, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 small plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 425º . Lightly grease 12″ pizza pan or 13 x 9 pan.
- Starting at center, press dough out with hands. Sprinkle sesame seed evenly over dough.
- Bake at 425º for 10-12 minutes or till crust is lightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine mayonnaise & lemon peel. Blend well. Spread mixture over partially baked crust.
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese, dried basil, turkey strips, cooked bacon & tomatoes.
- Sprinkle w. swiss cheese. Bake at 425º for 7-9 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0