Delicious Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 package Pillsbury All-Ready Pie Crusts
- 6 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a 9-inch pie pan, combine pecans, brown sugar, and margarine. Spread evenly over bottom of pan. Place one crust over pecan mixture in pan.
- In large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mix lightly. Spoon into pie crust-lined pan. Top with second crust and flute. Cut several slits.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool upright in pan for 5 minutes
- Place serving plate over pie, invert. Carefully remove from pan. Some nuts may remain in pan -replace on pie with knife. Cool at least one hour before cutting.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0