Delicious Pizza Roll-Ups
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 C. shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a skillet cook beef till no longer pink; drain. Remove from heat. Add tomato sauce, cheese and oregano; mix well.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles, pinching seams together. Place about 3 T. of meat mixture along one side of rectangles. Roll up jelly roll style, starting with long side. Cut each roll into three pieces. Place seam, side down, 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375º for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0