Delicious Lemon Chiffon Pie
- 2/3 cup boiling
- 1 package (4 oz) Jell-O brand Lemon flavor gelatin
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 Tbls. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ready to use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz or 9 inch)
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Mix cold water and ice to make 1 1/4 cups. Add cold water to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 20-30 minutes until it is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight until firm.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0