Delicious Italian Wedding Soup
• 8 eggs
• 3 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 4 Tbsp. flour
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• Freshly ground pepper for taste
• 1 pound ground sirloin
• 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
• 1/2 tsp. salt for taste
• 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
• 3 quarts chicken(homemade) or 2-46 ounce cans
• 2 10-ounce package chopped spinach
- Beat all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.Pour into greased and lightly floured cookie sheet with sides high enough to contain the liquid.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350º for 10 minutes. Remove and cool on rack, then cut up into 1/2 inch squares, set aside
- Mix all the ingredients together by hand in a large mixing bowl. Roll into very tiny meatball.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes, or until done. Preheat oven at 350º oven
- Bring broth to a boil over med-high heat and add spinach, then drop the heat to medium, and add meatballs.
- Heat the soup to serving temperature. Place the bread cubes in serving bowls and soup, along with a bowl of grated Parmesan cheese