Delicious Apple Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 cups shredded, peeled cooking apples (4 medium)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Grease and flour three 7 1/2×3 1/2×2-inch or two 8x4x2-inch baking pans. Set aside
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, apple, sugar, oil, and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture just until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake in a 325° oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool on wire racks.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0