Decadent Double Chocolate Pie
1 pkg (250 g) regular or light cream cheese, softened
1 can (300 mL) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (low fat works well)
1 egg, beaten
4 oz (114 g) semi-sweet chocolate, melted (use a double boiler)
4 oz (114 g) white chocolate, melted
9” (23 cm) prepared chocolate crumb crust
Fresh raspberries, chocolate curls for garnish if desired
• In a bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually add Eagle Brand and egg while scraping down sides of bowl.
• Remove 1 cup (250 mL) of the Eagle Brand mixture; stir in semi-sweet chocolate. Pour chocolate batter into prepared crust.
• Stir white chocolate into remaining Eagle Brand mixture; gently spoon over chocolate layer.
• Bake in preheated 325* F (160* C) oven for 35-40 minutes or until just set.
• Cool and garnish with fresh raspberries chocolate curls and/or drizzled chocolate.