Dark And Divine Chocolate Sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat to high and bring the syrup to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Whisk in the cocoa powder and butter until blended and slightly thickened. Cool to room temperature. Strain into a serving bowl and stir in the vanilla.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. The sauce will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0