- 1 package (4 serving size) lemon pudding
- 1 package (3 oz.) lime gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 large tub cool-whip or whipped topping
- 2 fresh limes
- 1 baked 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Combine pudding, gelatin and sugar in pan. Stir in 1/2 cup of the water and the eggs, blend well. Add remaining water and cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in rum; Chill.
- Blend 1/2 whipped topping into chilled mixture.
- Spoon into pie crust and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and lime slices.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0