Czechoslovakian Liver Dumplings
- 1 lb Chicken liver
- 5 slices Bread
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 Egg
- 6 tb All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 3/4 ts Marjoram
- 2 Cloves garlic
- Garlic powder to taste
- In food processor, combine: liver, onion, parsley and egg.
- Process until smooth. Add salt, pepper, marjoram, flour and bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate for two hours til cold and firmish.
- In boiling chicken broth, drop liver from large tablespoon.
- When last ball enters broth, return broth to boil, reduce to simmer, cover pot and simmer 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0