- 2 c Cottage Cheese
- 1 c Sugar; Granulated
- 1 tb Cornstarch
- 1 tb Rum; Dark
- 1/3 c Raisins
- 1/4 c Butter; No Margarine
- 2 Eggs; Large, Separated
- 3 tb Milk OR Heavy Cream
- 1/2 ts Lemon Rind; Grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the cottage cheese through a sieve and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and the egg yolks.
- Beat until foamy, then add the cornstarch, milk, rum, cheese, lemon rind and raisins blending well.
- Beat the egg whites until they from soft peaks, then gently fold them into the cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 50 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Cool and serve at room temperature.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0