Czechoslovakia Pastry Bars
- 12 oz Butter or Margarine, soften
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 ts Salt 3 3/4 c Flour, divided
- 1 c Chopped Walnuts
- 12 oz Raspberry Preserves or Jam
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix salt and 3/ cups flour together. Spread 3/4 of the batter in a greased 11×17 jelly roll pan.
- Spread with jam, sprinkle nuts over all. Combine remaining / cup of dough and crumble. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F for 35 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0