Cucumber and Asparagus Boats
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 6 spears cooked asparagus chopped (tinned may be used)
- 1/4 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 Tbs poppy seeds
- 2 med. cucumbers, peeled, quartered and seeded
- Blend together cream cheese, lemon juice, asparagus and curry powder in a small bowl.
- Carefully spoon into cavity of the prepared cucumbers. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Chill thoroughly.
- When required, slice into 2.5cm pieces. Insert a tooth pick in the center of each piece to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0