Crustless Brownie Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- Combine first 7 ingredients; beat 4 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer. Stir in nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in a buttered 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 325 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick in center comes out clean (pie will puff, then fall slightly).
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0