Crudit’es with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1 piece peeled fresh ginger (about 1 x 1 1/2-inches)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, chunky preferred
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. hot chili sauce or hot chili oil, to taste
- In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced. Add peanut butter, water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
- Stir in chili sauce or oil to taste.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables such as carrots, celery, jicama, broccoli, cauliflower, and zucchini cut into bite-size pieces for dipping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0