Crockpot Chicken Paprikash w/ Dumplings
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Hungarian paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch or flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- Add onions to crock pot. Add seasonings, chicken and broth
- Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours
- Shortly before serving, turn on high and stir together sour cream and cornstarch. Stir into crockpot and heat through
- Beat 3 eggs, add 1/3 cup water and 2-1/2 cups flour.
- Beat with a spoon until smooth.
- Drop from teaspoon into boiling salted water and cook until dumplings rise to the top, approximately 10 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0