Crockpot Artichoke Dip
- 1 (about 6-oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp canned diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (about 4-oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade; chop artichokes coarsely.
- In a 2-or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine artichokes, chiles, mayonnaise and cheese. Cover and heat until cheese is melted (45 minutes to an hour).
- Stir gently to mix ingredients, then blend in 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of the reserved artichoke marinade to give mixture a good dipping consistency
Share & Print
0 0 100 0