Create-A-Crust Apple Custard Pie
- 2 medium baking apples, pared & sliced
- 1 Tbsp. ReaLemon(r) Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 10 Tbsp. biscuit baking mix
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand(r) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. each ground cinnamon & nutmeg
- Crumb topping
- Toss apples with ReaLemon, then 2 Tblsp. biscuit mix; arrange in buttered 10″ pie plate.
- In blender, combine remaining ingredients except topping. Blend on Low for 3 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour over apples; top with crumb topping.
- Bake at 350º F for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- In bowl, combine 1/2 cup biscuit mix & 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar; cut in 1/4 cup cold margarine or butter until crumbly.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0